The hotel was one of the better priced hotels we could find. It's close to the beach about 3 block but a bit further from Waikiki beach, still walking distance. The hotel it's self was a little dated but we found it clean, quiet and of an okay quality. The bathroom wasn't that nice and some of our doors wouldn't lock that we'll but despite that we felt safe.
I would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Looking for convenience and affordability? Hokele Suites, a 10-story hotel, features air-conditioned suites, each with a fully equipped kitchen and a lanai. This hotel is located in central Waikiki, close to restaurants, shops, and attractions and just three blocks from the famous Waikiki Beach. With our convenience fee for all stays beginning August 1, 2014, Hokele Suites allows guests to enjoy many hotel services and activities without having to incur miscellaneous charges. These amenities include DVDNow (Unlimited movies & PS3 games), Waikiki Shuttle (Complimentary Waikiki Shuttle Service), Daily Newspaper, In Room Coffee, In Room Safe, and Local & Toll-Free Calls. You'll also enjoy our large pool deck and swimming pool! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, HotelTravel.com, Priceline, Agoda, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and Odigeo so you can book your Hokele Suites Waikiki reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Castle Hokele Suites Waikiki Hotel Honolulu
- Castle Hokele Hotel Waikiki
- Castle Hokele Resort Waikiki
- Hokele Suites Waikiki Hawaii/Honolulu