We stayed in Royal Kuhio 1311 for 7 nights June 29-July 6. Quite happy with the location - closed to everything, 10mins from beach. Parking, beach towels and 2 beach chairs were a bonus. But the unit was not very clean, extra blankets were stinky, dirty dishes, dead lizard on shelf, cockroaches in kitchen, bathroom and even the dishwasher. We had to put the clean dishes in the fridge! The utensils holder was broken and the broken was hidden so that we only saw when we took the utensils out to use! Property management was slow to reply. We were unlucky because they got back to us around the July 4 holiday to offer pest treatment but we were away that day therefore nothing was done. They offered no compensation for the reason "Hawaii is a tropical climate and insects are apart of our home".
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Location, Location, Location! Our Royal Kuhio spacious 1BR 1BA(516 s.f) and 2BR 2BA penthouse side condo (1,243 s.f. incl. 251 s.f. balcony) located in the heart of Waikiki directly across from the reknown Matteo's Italian Restaurant and Waikiki Trade Center. The Royal Hawaiian Shopping Center w/over 110 shops, restaurants and entertainment venues is only a two blocks away, and just beyond it is the famous Waikiki Beach. Our spacious rooms with partial ocean or mountain views come fully equipped with a complete kitchen. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, BookingOdigeoWL and Otel so you can book your Royal Kuhio reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Kuhio Hotel Honolulu
- Royal Kuhio Hawaii/Honolulu