Our family of 5 just returned from a trip that included a stay in Waikiki. The 2-bedroom condo was a great find. While our view of the ocean was somewhat obscured by the building in front of us, we could still see the beach. The beach was just across the street, and there were many options for food and shopping within a few blocks.
The 2-bedrooms and pullout sofa worked well for our family with teens. The condo was well-stocked with beach chairs, beach towels and an umbrella. Coffemaker and washer/dryer were very welcome too. It made for a very comfortable, easy stay in Waikiki.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One of Waikiki's most luxurious condominium resorts, Aston Waikiki Beach Tower provides the perfect combination of condominium living and exclusive hotel-quality service. Conveniently located near the center of Waikiki's main stretch, the hotel offers easy access to an eclectic mix of shopping, dining, activities and exciting nightlife. The resort is also just steps away from a wide variety of ocean activities from surfing to snorkeling and parasailing to sunset cruises. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Aston Hotels & Resorts, Expedia, Orbitz, Agoda, BookIt.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Aston Waikiki Beach Tower reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aston Waikiki Beach Tower Hotel Honolulu
- Resortquest Waikiki Beach Tower
- Waikiki Beach Tower
- Aston Waikiki Beach Tower Hawaii/Honolulu