Excellent location, relatively reasonable rates for Waikiki. A little strange welcome to the hotel - they took us up to our room, only to find that someone else was already in it. To their credit, the hotel staff was very embarrassed and upgraded us immediately. Our upgraded room was huge with great views of the beach and water on a large balcony. Hotel staff was very friendly. The beach area directly in front of the hotel is ok - typically crowded and a bit dingy looking water. Lots of surfers farther out though. Overall, given that Honolulu is expensive and Waikiki is nowhere near the best beach in HI, I would recommend this hotel for a Honolulu stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One of Waikiki's most luxurious condominium resorts, Aston Waikiki Beach Tower provides the perfect combination of condominium living and exclusive hotel-quality service. Conveniently located near the center of Waikiki's main stretch, the hotel offers easy access to an eclectic mix of shopping, dining, activities and exciting nightlife. The resort is also just steps away from a wide variety of ocean activities from surfing to snorkeling and parasailing to sunset cruises. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Aston Hotels & Resorts, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, BookIt.com, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Aston Waikiki Beach Tower reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aston Waikiki Beach Tower Hotel Honolulu
- Resortquest Waikiki Beach Tower
- Waikiki Beach Tower
- Aston Waikiki Beach Tower Hawaii/Honolulu