We had moved out of the last condo on the beach after 4 nights hoping for the holiday we were all dreaming of......we couldn't have asked for more...the minute we walked into the foyer we were greeted with smiles and helpful staff. There is only one chance to make a first impression and they all did it so well. We were checked in early and shown 2 amazing ocean deluxe rooms. We opted to pay for an upgrade to a two bed two bathroom so our daughter didn't need to Sleep on a pullout.Room 2902 is on a front and corner with amazing views of the beach and diamond head with large lanai directly across the road from the beach.our room was just like the photo on the website so we couldn't have asked for more.no flat screen tv but that was no problem as we were here to tick off snorkelling ,surfing ,and shopping..
Lots of afternoon sun on the lanai and pool area. Pool itself is small but idea for a quick cool off.
Staff are all so helpful and friendly
Location and view
Wifi in the room is free
Large, modern huge condo with washer, drier, and everything you need in the kitchen.
Light, bright and clean.
The aircon is noisy but we are a family that would rather sleep with ceiling fans not aircon
That we probably can't afford to stay here again.
We found all condos to be very expensive when spending kiwi $$ but to stay in waikiki and not stay on the beach just didn't seem right.
Love every minute of our stay here.....thank you
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One of Waikiki's most luxurious condominium resorts, Aston Waikiki Beach Tower provides the perfect combination of condominium living and exclusive hotel-quality service. Conveniently located near the center of Waikiki's main stretch, the hotel offers easy access to an eclectic mix of shopping, dining, activities and exciting nightlife. The resort is also just steps away from a wide variety of ocean activities from surfing to snorkeling and parasailing to sunset cruises. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Agoda, BookIt.com, HotelTravel.com, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Aston Waikiki Beach Tower reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aston Waikiki Beach Tower Hotel Honolulu
- Resortquest Waikiki Beach Tower
- Waikiki Beach Tower
- Aston Waikiki Beach Tower Hawaii/Honolulu