I took my family to Hawaii for the first time in January 2013. There are six of us and the children are grown (17 - 22 years). We were delighted with our one week stay at the Aston Waikiki Beach Tower. We stayed in Unit 2601, a premium oceanfront two bedroom/two bathroom apartment, with two children sharing the sofa bed in the lounge. The recently renovated apartment was comfortable for six people, with good sized rooms and cupboards for the children staying on the sofa bed to offload their belongings. The kitchen and lounge overlooked the ocean while the bedrooms were at the back of the apartment and overlooked the mountains. The large lanai provided spectacular views of the beach and Diamond Head. The free Wi-Fi was a hit with the children.
Everything was very clean and housekeeping provided clean linen daily and a turn down service every night.
The service here is amazing; everyone was so friendly and helpful including the front desk staff, the bell staff and housekeeping. Nothing was too much trouble and they provided good advice on rental vehicles and restaurants.
Everything was in walking distance with the beach across the road, an ABC store downstairs and restaurants and shopping just up the road in walking distance. We hired a vehicle for 2 days to see the North Shore and the beaches on the eastern side
The apartment block is old style and dated however the position and the service provided are the big winners here. We would love to stay at the Aston Waikiki Beach Tower again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One of Waikiki's most luxurious condominium resorts, Aston Waikiki Beach Tower provides the perfect combination of condominium living and exclusive hotel-quality service. Conveniently located near the center of Waikiki's main stretch, the hotel offers easy access to an eclectic mix of shopping, dining, activities and exciting nightlife. The resort is also just steps away from a wide variety of ocean activities from surfing to snorkeling and parasailing to sunset cruises. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Aston Hotels & Resorts, Expedia, Orbitz, BookIt.com, Agoda, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Aston Waikiki Beach Tower reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aston Waikiki Beach Tower Hotel Honolulu
- Resortquest Waikiki Beach Tower
- Waikiki Beach Tower
- Aston Waikiki Beach Tower Hawaii/Honolulu