Thanks to my in laws who funded this trip we were able to spend a week at the Aston Beach Tower. After a 9+ hour flight it was nice to be greeted by friendly smiling faces. Check in was seamless and our room on the 35th floor was clean and ready to go !
We were in a 2B/2B premium oceanfront with spectacular views of Diamond Head and the ocean. Although this rooms (#3501) furniture was a bit dated and no flat panel TV's, everything worked fine. Plenty of room for 6 to spread out and relax. Bunches of closets, large lanai with ample seating was nice to relax on. Bedrooms were good size and had mountain views. WI-FI worked great and the unit had plenty of outlets to stay charged and connected.(Very important with a 14 & 21 year old)
Bathrooms were clean, washer/dryer with detergent made things handy when spilling chocolate ice cream all over myself!
Housekeeping came around twice a day and kept everything neat and clean. Front desk was always friendly and helpful. Bell staff especially Ed and Eddy were terrific and always offered great advice on places to see and eat. Nice to have valet parking as the streets are packed and parking is a premium. We rented a mini-van and it came in very handy traveling the island. Traffic is bad all the time.
Diamond head was a nice walk for me in the mornings as it is only 2 miles away.Beach access is out the front door and across the street. Convenient walking to everything. McDonald's right down stairs closed a few days after we arrived for a 5 month renovation, so Big Mac meal fans will have to go elsewhere to pick up your $9 meal.
I doubt we could ever afford to come back here on our own, but if we did, we would definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One of Waikiki's most luxurious condominium resorts, Aston Waikiki Beach Tower provides the perfect combination of condominium living and exclusive hotel-quality service. Conveniently located near the center of Waikiki's main stretch, the hotel offers easy access to an eclectic mix of shopping, dining, activities and exciting nightlife. The resort is also just steps away from a wide variety of ocean activities from surfing to snorkeling and parasailing to sunset cruises. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Aston Hotels & Resorts, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Tingo, Expedia, BookIt.com, Agoda, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere, Priceline and Otel so you can book your Aston Waikiki Beach Tower reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aston Waikiki Beach Tower Hotel Honolulu
- Resortquest Waikiki Beach Tower
- Waikiki Beach Tower
- Aston Waikiki Beach Tower Hawaii/Honolulu