This hotel is the best value in Waikiki to get ocean front and beach views. The other hotels are beach front, but costs at least double. Get a beach front room on a high floor, see if you can get closer to the Diamond Head side of the front of the building. It provides the best views of both Diamond Head and the beach strip. They provide free breakfast, beach towels, and camping style chairs for the beach. The hotel is clean and decent room sizes, it's definitely not super high end, but you're in Hawaii. If you're there to stay in the room you went to the wrong place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One of Waikiki's most luxurious condominium resorts, Aston Waikiki Beach Tower provides the perfect combination of condominium living and exclusive hotel-quality service. Conveniently located near the center of Waikiki's main stretch, the hotel offers easy access to an eclectic mix of shopping, dining, activities and exciting nightlife. The resort is also just steps away from a wide variety of ocean activities from surfing to snorkeling and parasailing to sunset cruises. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Aston Hotels & Resorts, Expedia, Orbitz, Agoda, Travelocity, BookIt.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Aston Waikiki Beach Tower reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aston Waikiki Beach Tower Hotel Honolulu
- Resortquest Waikiki Beach Tower
- Waikiki Beach Tower
- Aston Waikiki Beach Tower Hawaii/Honolulu