We only stayed at this hotel for 2 nights to get over our long trip before going to maui - we arrived at 10.00pm at night and
The staff were so helpful and friendly - the rooms have everything you would get from a 4 and 5 star hotel but you are
Not paying their prices - yes the room is a bit small - it did not bother me.
The location is fab - you are in the heart of Waikiki and everything is at your doorstep.
Would I stay here again - yes - and your connection for wifi is included in your daily room charge - not an additional
Cost which some hotels were charging between 9 dollars to 15 dollars per day over above your daily room charges plus
Value for money - most certainly - would I recommend yes yes
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One of Waikiki's most luxurious condominium resorts, Aston Waikiki Beach Tower provides the perfect combination of condominium living and exclusive hotel-quality service. Conveniently located near the center of Waikiki's main stretch, the hotel offers easy access to an eclectic mix of shopping, dining, activities and exciting nightlife. The resort is also just steps away from a wide variety of ocean activities from surfing to snorkeling and parasailing to sunset cruises. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, BookIt.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Aston Waikiki Beach Tower reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aston Waikiki Beach Tower Hotel Honolulu
- Resortquest Waikiki Beach Tower
- Waikiki Beach Tower
- Aston Waikiki Beach Tower Hawaii/Honolulu