This was a retirement celebration holiday. We were upgraded to the 29th floor and were rewarded with spectacular views from our balcony or "lanai". It didn't matter what time of the day there was always something to see from the lanai. The service was great, everybody was very friendly. We went swimming everyday, right across the street. We picked up towels from the concierge each time we went swimming and returned them when we were finished. Having a full kitchen helped as we ate breakfast and lunch in the room most days and the washer and dryer came in handy. The main bedroom had a walk in closet, two sinks and separate room for toilet and tub/shower. We rented a car and made use of the complimentary car parking (we self parked). We arrived late November and stayed for 8 nights. I would definitely recommend this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One of Waikiki's most luxurious condominium resorts, Aston Waikiki Beach Tower provides the perfect combination of condominium living and exclusive hotel-quality service. Conveniently located near the center of Waikiki's main stretch, the hotel offers easy access to an eclectic mix of shopping, dining, activities and exciting nightlife. The resort is also just steps away from a wide variety of ocean activities from surfing to snorkeling and parasailing to sunset cruises. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Aston Hotels & Resorts, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Odigeo, BookIt.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Despegar.com and Tingo so you can book your Aston Waikiki Beach Tower reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aston Waikiki Beach Tower Hotel Honolulu
- Resortquest Waikiki Beach Tower
- Waikiki Beach Tower
- Aston Waikiki Beach Tower Hawaii/Honolulu