We choose this accommodation as we wanted sweeping views of Waikiki beach, and booked the deluxe double unit. The views were stunning. This property is well positioned and an easy walk to the shops and restaurants. The beach is right outside.
Perhaps the furniture is a bit outdated, but clean and functional. Staff at reception were very helpful .
There are a few Aston properties in the area, make sure you taxi driver knows which one you want. We took a taxi from the airport, and our taxi driver took us to the wrong Aston. Luckily we did not get out of the taxi with our luggage, and realised the error.
- Also Known As:
- Aston Waikiki Beach Tower Hotel Honolulu
- Aston Waikiki Beach Tower Hotel
- Resortquest Waikiki Beach Tower
- Resortquest Waikiki Beach
- Waikiki Beach Tower
- Aston Waikiki
- Aston Waikiki Beach Tower Hawaii/Honolulu
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One of Waikiki's most luxurious condominium resorts, Aston Waikiki Beach Tower provides the perfect combination of condominium living and exclusive hotel-quality service. Conveniently located near the center of Waikiki's main stretch, the hotel offers easy access to an eclectic mix of shopping, dining, activities and exciting nightlife. The resort is also just steps away from a wide variety of ocean activities from surfing to snorkeling and parasailing to sunset cruises. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Tingo so you can book your Aston Waikiki Beach Tower reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.