Upgraded to 29th floor upon arrival, the balcony is awesome, allows us sun starved folks to suck up sunshine whenever possible with premium views of Waikiki....beach isn't overly crowded, the pool and hot tub were a plus, we used them every night, previous guest complained at pool never being used, that's an incentive as who prefers a crowded pool? kids loved this place, so did I, now to get over the post vacation blues. one rant. Honolulu needs to put all the beach bums to work, place is crawling with them, they're sleeping on picnic tables, under tree, don't think about walking in adjacent parks after dark. this is major issue and the city had better fix it...as I have Maui in my scope for next year, lot less of that going on there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One of Waikiki's most luxurious condominium resorts, Aston Waikiki Beach Tower provides the perfect combination of condominium living and exclusive hotel-quality service. Conveniently located near the center of Waikiki's main stretch, the hotel offers easy access to an eclectic mix of shopping, dining, activities and exciting nightlife. The resort is also just steps away from a wide variety of ocean activities from surfing to snorkeling and parasailing to sunset cruises. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, HotelTravel.com, Priceline, BookIt.com, Agoda, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Aston Waikiki Beach Tower reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aston Waikiki Beach Tower Hotel Honolulu
- Resortquest Waikiki Beach Tower
- Waikiki Beach Tower
- Aston Waikiki Beach Tower Hawaii/Honolulu