My Husband, myself and our three 20+year old children stayed in this Condo for 1 week and just loved it, in fact we found it hard to drag ourselves away from the wonderful view. Sitting on the balcony with a cleansing alcoholic beverage of choice was a favourite past time for us all. View is simply breath taking. Paul met us at the Condo and was very helpful with tips on things to do and places to eat. We did have a small issue with the washing machine and Paul came straight over within an hour of ringing him and had it repaired. The last night we were there was the night there was a Tsunami warning in Waikiki and Paul even called us to see if we were alright and to reassure us everything would be fine. I would find it hard to stay anywhere else if we returned to Waikiki.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One of Waikiki's most luxurious condominium resorts, Aston Waikiki Beach Tower provides the perfect combination of condominium living and exclusive hotel-quality service. Conveniently located near the center of Waikiki's main stretch, the hotel offers easy access to an eclectic mix of shopping, dining, activities and exciting nightlife. The resort is also just steps away from a wide variety of ocean activities from surfing to snorkeling and parasailing to sunset cruises. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Aston Hotels & Resorts, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Tingo, BookIt.com, HotelsClick, Travelocity, BookingOdigeoWL, Agoda, Expedia, Venere and Otel so you can book your Aston Waikiki Beach Tower reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aston Waikiki Beach Tower Hotel Honolulu
- Resortquest Waikiki Beach Tower
- Waikiki Beach Tower
- Aston Waikiki Beach Tower Hawaii/Honolulu