This hotel is the one all the other tourists wish they were staying at! It's a high-end place to shop, with four hotel towers, four pools (including the biggest lagoon in Oahu). the Luau was gorgeous, staff is helpful. Go have breakfast across the road at wallani cafe, superb and seriously cheap! loved the hilton!
Best things to do: parasail for $25, snorkel at Hanauma bay $15, walk along waikiki, Luau and get on a party boat!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- When staying at the Hilton Grand Vacations Suites at Hilton Hawaiian Village®, you'll have access to the Village's spectacular amenities, including an exercise facility to maintain your workout routine, over 20 restaurants and lounges, complimentary shows and live events, first-class shopping and a wide variety of activities the whole family will enjoy. Hilton Grand Vacations Suites at Hilton Hawaiian Village® offers studios, one and two bedroom suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, BookIt.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda and Hotels.com so you can book your Hilton Grand Vacations Suites at Hilton Hawaiian Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Grand Vacations Club At Hilton Hawaiian Village Hotel Honolulu
- Hilton Hotel Honolulu
- Hilton Grand Vacations Club Honolulu
- Hilton Honolulu
- Honolulu Hilton
- Hawaiian Hilton Village
- Hilton Grand Vacations Suites At Hilton Hawaiian Village Hawaii/Honolulu