“Pakane and Barak were great instructors!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Kai Sallas' Pro Surf School Hawaii

Kai Sallas' Pro Surf School Hawaii
2552 Kalakaua Ave. P160, Waikiki Beach Marriott Resort & Spa, Honolulu, Oahu, HI 96815
808-343-9667
Website
Improve this listing
Certificate of Excellence 2014
More attraction details
Owner description: Surfing Lessons in Hawaii!!Learn to surf from Hawaii’s best surf instructors, at a secluded surf spot in Waikiki, away from the crowds. The most enjoyable and safest surfing lessons in Hawaii!PRO SURF SCHOOL HAWAII is owned and operated by professional longboard surfing Champion, Kai Sallas. Conveniently located in the Tour Lobby of the Waikiki Beach Marriott Resort & Spa, across the street from the famous Waikiki Beach. We offer Surfing lessons, Surfing Tours, Surfboard Rentals and Stand Up Paddle Boarding lessons in Hawaii to people of all ages and skill levels. Open daily 8am to 5pm. All our instructors are expert, local surfers that are CPR and lifeguard certified.Whether you are a first time surfer ready to catch your first wave or an experienced surfer looking to improve your skills. At PRO SURF SCHOOL HAWAII you are sure to have a SAFE, FUN and REWARDING surfing experience that you’ll never forget! ALOHA,
“Pakane and Barak were great instructors!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

Our first time surfing, and with two kids, the instructors were supportive and knowledgeable pros. My kids gained confidence and now consider surfing their favorite summer sport. Thanks guys!

Woodside, New York, United States
“Great Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2013

Dear Kai Salas Surfing School,

I just wanted to say thank you very much to you and your staff at the surfing school. I came at the end of February and took 3 group lessons and one private lesson with Kai.
I'm actually a professional dancer and dance teacher.
I was so happy and impressed with the feedback I got from the lessons. Even though Kai is a great professional surfer, I felt like he really enjoyed teaching, even to beginners. I thought he always had good comments and found the best solutions for my problems. It was very moving for me, and his teaching inspired me to have the same passion with my dance students.
I hope to go back to Waikiki again in the near future, and when I do I will definitely go back to Kai Salas Surfing School. Next time I hope to catch a big wave!

Visited February 2013
Poznan, Poland
9 attraction reviews
“All around awesome”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2013

These guys may be laid back surfer dudes, but they are also very professional and take everyone's safety seriously. They also know what they're doing - I was up and riding waves almost immediately. Fantastic time, totally worth the $$$. Bonus: did not get bitten by a shark.

Kirkland, Washington
3 attraction reviews
“Great lessons”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2013

I wasn't sure at first when we arrived at the spot if it was safe, but after remembering all the things Kai taught me before I got in the water I felt more relaxed and calm. I fell the first time, but by the second time I surfed the entire way. By the end I didn't want to leave. Although Kai wasn't our surf guide, our guide Brian was on top and pumped to be teaching us. If I had the chance I would do it again. By the way, if you stay at the Waikiki Marriott which it is run out of, you get a 10 dollar discount.

Trondheim, Norway
11 attraction reviews
“Good value for money”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2013 via mobile

We had lesson for two persons. Recommended. Your instructors are in the water with you all time, making sure you WILL catch your first wave. Excellent instructors. Experienced and friendly. You are taken to a beach were there are no other tourists or surfers. Make sure you get reef shoes without holes in them. Some of them were a bit well worn.