Aloha! This was our first stay with Shell Vacations at the Ilikai and it was great! The staff were extremely helpful with directions and getting us frozen Canucks settled in.
The hotel amenities were excellent and the fitness room very well equipped. The room was superb with a full kitchen to prepare our breakfast on the lanai.
Waikiki beach is an easy half-hour stroll and the Ala Moana Mall is even closer for you shoppers out there.
We will definitely be back on our next Hawaiian vacation. Mahalo everyone!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover your own paradise at the highly rated Waikiki Marina Resort at the Ilikai, which provides the perfect setting for your next Hawaiian getaway. Here you'll find spacious and beautifully appointed 500 sq ft City View studio suite accommodations with fully equipped kitchens, private furnished balconies, a swimming pool, day spa, onsite restaurants, 24/7 fitness center, various shops and most importantly NO RESORT FEES. Impeccable service and warm island hospitality is provided at the second floor registration office for Shell Vacations. Fronting the Ala Wai Yacht Harbor, the eco-concious vacation ownership resort is adjacent to award-winning Duke Kahanamoku lagoon and beach park. An easy stroll to Waikiki Beach where the sparkling blue waters of the Pacific Ocean lap the soft sand. Stay here for all the comforts of home and realize a better way to vacation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, BookIt.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Odigeo and TripOnline SA so you can book your Waikiki Marina Resort at the Ilikai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Waikiki Marina Hotel Honolulu
- Hotel Waikiki Marina
- Waikiki Marina Honolulu
- Aqua Marina Hotel
- Waikiki Marina Resort At The Ilikai Hawaii/Honolulu