Aloha! This was our first stay with Shell Vacations at the Ilikai and it was great! The staff were extremely helpful with directions and getting us frozen Canucks settled in.
The hotel amenities were excellent and the fitness room very well equipped. The room was superb with a full kitchen to prepare our breakfast on the lanai.
Waikiki beach is an easy half-hour stroll and the Ala Moana Mall is even closer for you shoppers out there.
We will definitely be back on our next Hawaiian vacation. Mahalo everyone!
- Also Known As:
- Waikiki Marina Hotel Honolulu
- Waikiki Marina Hotel
- Aqua Marina
- Hotel Waikiki Marina
- Waikiki Marina Honolulu
- Aqua Marina Hotel
- Waikiki Marina Resort Hawaii/Honolulu
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Waikiki Marina Resort at the Ilikai provides the perfect setting for your next Hawaiian getaway. Here you’ll find spacious and beautifully appointed studio accommodations with private lanais, a sparkling swimming pool, onsite restaurant with international cuisine, a fitness center, shops and so much more. Overlooking the Ala Wai Yacht Harbor, the resort is adjacent to Waikiki Beach, where the sparkling blue waters of the Pacific Ocean lap the soft sand. You can set off on a whale watching excursion and spot a mighty humpback whale in the winter months or you can experience a luau and savor Hawaiian dishes and observe traditional music and dances. Discover your own paradise in Hawaii’s most famous vacation destination. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Agoda, Tingo, Venere and Priceline so you can book your Waikiki Marina Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.