Our family of 3 stayed for 9 nights at this wonderful resort. We booked the night before as we arrived at 6am and check in was fast and friendly. We had a partial ocean view room which was well worth the extra money. The view is gorgeous.
We loved the location of the hotel as it's right in the middle of where we wanted to be, 10 minute walk to Waikiki beac and a 10 minute walk to Ala Moana. The pool is small but adequate and the grounds are pretty. The service staff are amazing, they really go out of their way to get you what you need or want (like a roll of tape or a set of scales).
The kitchen has all the equipment you would need for making all sorts of meals,everything is very clean, we had the "green housekeeping" so they only cleaned our room once which suited us perfectly and it was cleaned very well.
I would recommend this hotel to families and couples who enjoy walking and saving money to spend at the amazing shops or restuarants! We ate mainly in Wakiki as the restuarats near the hotel are more chain like dining. I would stay here again and would pay for the partial ocean view, we loved having breakfast with that view and watching the fire works at the Hilton. Thank you Waikiki Marina Resort for a great family vacation!
- Also Known As:
- Waikiki Marina Hotel
- Waikiki Marina Hotel Honolulu
- Aqua Marina
- Hotel Waikiki Marina
- Waikiki Marina Honolulu
- Aqua Marina Hotel
- Waikiki Marina Resort At The Ilikai Hawaii/Honolulu
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover your own paradise at the highly rated Waikiki Marina Resort at the Ilikai, which provides the perfect setting for your next Hawaiian getaway. Here you’ll find spacious and beautifully appointed 500 sq ft studio suite accommodations with fully equipped kitchens, private furnished balconies, a swimming pool, day spa, onsite restaurants, 24/7 fitness center, various shops and most importantly NO RESORT FEES. Impeccable service and warm island hospitality is provided at the second floor registration office for Shell Vacations. Overlooking the Ala Wai Yacht Harbor, the eco-concious vacation ownership resort is adjacent to award-winning Duke Kahanamoku lagoon and beach park. An easy stroll to Waikiki Beach where the sparkling blue waters of the Pacific Ocean lap the soft sand. Stay here for all the comforts of home and realize a better way to vacation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Tingo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Asiatravel.com Holdings, getaroom.com, Agoda and Fareportal so you can book your Waikiki Marina Resort at the Ilikai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.