Our family of 3 stayed for 9 nights at this wonderful resort. We booked the night before as we arrived at 6am and check in was fast and friendly. We had a partial ocean view room which was well worth the extra money. The view is gorgeous.
We loved the location of the hotel as it's right in the middle of where we wanted to be, 10 minute walk to Waikiki beac and a 10 minute walk to Ala Moana. The pool is small but adequate and the grounds are pretty. The service staff are amazing, they really go out of their way to get you what you need or want (like a roll of tape or a set of scales).
The kitchen has all the equipment you would need for making all sorts of meals,everything is very clean, we had the "green housekeeping" so they only cleaned our room once which suited us perfectly and it was cleaned very well.
I would recommend this hotel to families and couples who enjoy walking and saving money to spend at the amazing shops or restuarants! We ate mainly in Wakiki as the restuarats near the hotel are more chain like dining. I would stay here again and would pay for the partial ocean view, we loved having breakfast with that view and watching the fire works at the Hilton. Thank you Waikiki Marina Resort for a great family vacation!
- Also Known As:
- Waikiki Marina Hotel Honolulu
- Waikiki Marina Hotel
- Aqua Marina
- Hotel Waikiki Marina
- Waikiki Marina Honolulu
- Aqua Marina Hotel
- Waikiki Marina Resort Hawaii/Honolulu
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Waikiki Marina Resort at the Ilikai provides the perfect setting for your next Hawaiian getaway. Here you’ll find spacious and beautifully appointed studio accommodations with private lanais, a sparkling swimming pool, onsite restaurant with international cuisine, a fitness center, shops and so much more. Overlooking the Ala Wai Yacht Harbor, the resort is adjacent to Waikiki Beach, where the sparkling blue waters of the Pacific Ocean lap the soft sand. You can set off on a whale watching excursion and spot a mighty humpback whale in the winter months or you can experience a luau and savor Hawaiian dishes and observe traditional music and dances. Discover your own paradise in Hawaii’s most famous vacation destination. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Agoda, Tingo, Venere and Priceline so you can book your Waikiki Marina Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.