Outrigger is in a great location!! It is apparent it was once a luxury hotel but it is a little bit outdated now. It is very clean and the staff is super amazing! Everyone is friendly and We felt very welcomed. We had a problem with our airline so arrived late without our luggage. The hotel clerk John immediately started making recommendations for nearby toiletries and late night food. They next day we left exploring and gave them notice about the arrival of our luggage. It was so nice to return to find the front desk had already took our bags to our room.
The location was great.... Right near everything you can want or need. Great food, drinks, shopping, and souvenirs within walking distance. I was pleasantly surprised to find that we were in the heart of luxury shopping and dining. Loved the beautiful parks on both sides. made for great morning walks. Those are great perks for a "budget" hotel.
My favorite thing about the hotel was a great balcony. I woke very morning to a beautiful sunrise over the mountain tops. Then a great walk in the park and along the beach walk (along Fort Durresy). It was great start to my day.
- Also Known As:
- Outrigger Luana Waikiki Hotel Honolulu
- Outrigger Luana Waikiki Hotel
- Outrigger Hotel Honolulu
- Outrigger Hotel Luana Waikiki
- Outrigger Honolulu
- Honolulu Outrigger
- Outrigger Luana Waikiki Hawaii/Honolulu
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Amex, Otel, EasyToBook, Olotels, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Venere, HotelsClick and Tingo so you can book your Outrigger Luana Waikiki reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.