Outrigger is in a great location!! It is apparent it was once a luxury hotel but it is a little bit outdated now. It is very clean and the staff is super amazing! Everyone is friendly and We felt very welcomed. We had a problem with our airline so arrived late without our luggage. The hotel clerk John immediately started making recommendations for nearby toiletries and late night food. They next day we left exploring and gave them notice about the arrival of our luggage. It was so nice to return to find the front desk had already took our bags to our room.
The location was great.... Right near everything you can want or need. Great food, drinks, shopping, and souvenirs within walking distance. I was pleasantly surprised to find that we were in the heart of luxury shopping and dining. Loved the beautiful parks on both sides. made for great morning walks. Those are great perks for a "budget" hotel.
My favorite thing about the hotel was a great balcony. I woke very morning to a beautiful sunrise over the mountain tops. Then a great walk in the park and along the beach walk (along Fort Durresy). It was great start to my day.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking serene Fort DeRussy Park, Luana Waikiki is a contemporary boutique hotel located just a short stroll to Waikiki Beach, world-class shopping, and international dining at the Waikiki Gateway. Choose from a variety of exceptionally comfortable accommodations with a contemporary Hawaiian style, including hotel rooms, studios with kitchenettes and spacious suites with full kitchens. Come see what sets Luana Waikiki apart from other Waikiki hotels! With our hospitality fee for all stays beginning August 1, 2014, Luana Waikiki allows guests to enjoy many hotel services and activities without having to incur miscellaneous charges. These amenities include DVDNow (Unlimited movies & PS3 games), Waikiki Shuttle (Complimentary Waikiki Shuttle Service), Daily Newspaper, In Room Coffee, In Room Safe, Local & Toll-Free Calls, Water in Lobby, and a Weekly Manager's Reception. You'll also enjoy the heated swimming pool, fitness room, coffee shop, rooftop restaurant and more. Take advantage of our yoga in the park at 8am on wed & sun, cool folding cruise bikes to explore Oahu, and beach chairs & towels. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Otel, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Luana Waikiki reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Outrigger Luana Waikiki Hotel Honolulu
- Outrigger Hotel Honolulu
- Outrigger Hotel Luana Waikiki
- Outrigger Honolulu
- Honolulu Outrigger
- Luana Waikiki Hawaii/Honolulu