This was just your basic hotel room, with a kitchenette- which is actually somewhat difficult to find in Honolulu without spending a fortune. It was clean, and the kitchenette does save some money on food, though it's hard to store/cook a real meal with just a 2 burner stovetop and a mini-fridge. Still, I thought the value was good for the location and the level of hotel.
Staff was extremely friendly, and checking in and out were a breeze. They put a very small hold on my card for incidentals, much less than I was expecting (it was either $20 or $25). Beds were very comfortable. Partial Ocean View room gave a very nice view of the ocean and the park. And the cafe downstairs had good coffee and breakfast, at prices that are about average for the area. I would stay here again.
- Also Known As:
- Outrigger Luana Waikiki Hotel
- Outrigger Luana Waikiki Hotel Honolulu
- Outrigger Hotel Honolulu
- Outrigger Hotel Luana Waikiki
- Outrigger Honolulu
- Honolulu Outrigger
- Outrigger Luana Waikiki Hawaii/Honolulu
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Amex, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Olotels, Otel, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Outrigger Luana Waikiki reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.