This hotel was fantastic for the price! The staff were amazing, the room was good (we stayed in a POF kitchenette).
The only thing slightly negative thing I could say was the balcony door was very hard to open. But that's really the only issue we had!
Highly recommended if you don't mind being just a little bit from the main action.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking serene Fort DeRussy Park, Luana Waikiki is a boutique hotel located just a short stroll to Waikiki Beach, world-class shopping, and international dining at the Waikiki Gateway. Choose from a variety of exceptionally comfortable accommodations with a contemporary Hawaiian style, including studios with kitchenettes and spacious ocean view suites with full kitchens. Take advantage of our yoga in the park at 8am on wed ,sat & sun, cool folding cruise bikes to explore Oahu, and beach chairs & towels. Come see what sets Luana Waikiki apart from other Waikiki hotels! With our hospitality fee for all stays beginning September 1, 2014, Luana Waikiki allows guests to enjoy many hotel services and activities without having to incur miscellaneous charges. These amenities include DVDNow (Unlimited movies & PS3 games), Waikiki Shuttle (Complimentary Waikiki Shuttle Service), Daily Newspaper, In Room Coffee, In Room Safe, Local & Toll-Free Calls, Water in Lobby, and a Weekly Manager's Reception. You'll also enjoy the heated swimming pool,BBQ area, fitness room, coffee shop. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Luana Waikiki reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Outrigger Luana Waikiki Hotel Honolulu
- Outrigger Hotel Honolulu
- Outrigger Hotel Luana Waikiki
- Outrigger Honolulu
- Honolulu Outrigger
- Luana Waikiki Hawaii/Honolulu