We had a great time, the staff was amazing and responsive. The value was unbeatable for Waikiki and the location was tops. Would consider staying again.
We were in room 420 and there aren't a lot of natural light, but there is a small lanai (balcony). :)
Treadmills were awful and need service. Our door no. was missing so we had moderate confusion finding our room. Microwave in room would be great since there is a fridge and kitchenette. I believe some units have them, some don't.
- Also Known As:
- Outrigger Luana Waikiki Hotel Honolulu
- Outrigger Luana Waikiki Hotel
- Outrigger Hotel Honolulu
- Outrigger Hotel Luana Waikiki
- Outrigger Honolulu
- Outrigger Luana Waikiki
- Honolulu Outrigger
- Luana Waikiki Hawaii/Honolulu
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At Waikiki's Gateway Overlooking serene Fort DeRussy Park, Luana Waikiki is a contemporary boutique hotel located just a short stroll to Waikiki Beach, world-class shopping and international dining. Choose from a variety of exceptionally comfortable accommodations with a contemporary Hawaiian style, including hotel rooms, spacious studios with kitchenettes and suites with full kitchens. You'll enjoy the convenience of free WiFi throughout the entire hotel, plus on-site amenities including a day spa, cafe, fitness center and an outdoor heated pool with BBQ grills. TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OUR COMPLIMENTARY AMENITIES. *COFFEE & TEA SERVICE DAILY FROM 6:30A-10:30A *YOGA IN THE PARK AT 8AM ON WED & SUN *COOL FOLDING CRUISE BIKES TO EXPLORE OAHU *BEACH CHAIRS & TOWELS ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Tingo, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, HotelTravel.com, Otel, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Luana Waikiki reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.