We were in Honolulu during the Honolulu Marathon (not to run it) and we booked a king size bed with a partial ocean view but weren't given neither since the hotel was booked up and we didn't check in until late in the evening. The resort fee of $25 per night is a bit of rip-off since we weren't really interested in the hotel's activities nor slow internet (I can just use my data plan instead). We used the drink card included in the resort fee but only because we had paid for it, otherwise we'd rather drink somewhere else.
The room was ok, bit small but clean and well kept. The location is at the end of main strip so it's a little bit of a walk to the center of attractions/shopping along Kalakaua St.
- Also Known As:
- Waikiki Beach Marriott Hotel Honolulu
- Waikiki Beach Marriott Resort And Spa
- Marriott Waikiki Beach
- Waikiki Beach Marriott
- Marriott Honolulu
- Honolulu Marriott
- Waikiki Beach Marriott Resort
- Waikiki Beach Marriott Resort & Spa Hawaii/Honolulu
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- WAIKIKI BEACH MARRIOTT RESORT & SPA fronts the best stretch of Waikiki Beach. Conveniently located in the heart of Waikiki, the hotel offers 1,310 refurbished guest rooms and suites with private lanai providing spectacular views of world-famous Diamond Head and Waikiki Beach. Other amenities include Kuhio Beach Grill, featuring the best in Pacific Rim cuisine; Sansei Seafood Restaurant & Sushi Bar and d.k Steak House; Arancino di Mare Italian Restaurant; newly redesigned Moana Terrace, offering live Hawaiian entertainment nightly; Seattle’s Best Coffee; Paul Brown’s Spa Olakino * Salon; a surf school; two freshwater, heated swimming pools; 10-person whirlpool; new 3,000 sq. ft. 24-hour fitness center; business center with 24-hour Internet access; high-speed and wireless Internet access throughout the resort’s guest rooms and public spaces; shops and boutiques; and Hawaiian cultural activities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Marriott, Orbitz, Amex, Expedia, Priceline, Tingo, Venere, HotelTravel.com, Otel, getaroom.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Waikiki Beach Marriott Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.