Stayed here for a week with my husband. We stayed in a sea facing suite and before our arrival we asked to be on a high floor which was accommodated without any issue. Staff were very helpful and friendly upon checkin and overall everyone was very polite and friendly.
Unfortunately our stay had a couple of sour notes. We'd run short on smaller $ bills when we arrived so when our bags were taken to our room we weren't able to tip as much as we would normally. My husband handed over a few $ to the bellboy who helped us with our bags to our room, and was about to explain this and say we'd cat h him again later, but before he got a chance the bellboy was pretty rude and sarcastic about his tip...needless to say he didnt get anything else from us!!
Room was spotless. Maid service superb.
The hotel is perfectly placed on the beach at the quieter end of the resort. We lovely that you could use the hotel's complimentary towels and chairs to chill out on the quieter beach area. Its also perfectly placed for enjoying the zoo and the aquarium. Visited both and would recommend.
We didn't experience any real problems with noise. Cant recommend a sea view room enough - loved watching the sunsets on our balcony with a cocktail before heading out at night.
Upon our departure we took advantage of the hotels secure room to store our cases snd the complimentary freshen-up room. The freshen-up room was very busy so if you plam to use this give yourself plenty of time to wait on your turn.
Secure room for cases was helpful but on departure my husband accidentally left behind an expensive sweater Id bought him as an anniversary gift. It was sat in the room while he collected our cases and he forgot to pick it up. When I contacted the hotel to organise it being sent on they advised it wasn't in the secure room, which I found disappointing as the room is secure and I'd not have expected another guest or staff to take something that wasnt their property. Obviously dont know what happened to the sweater but I think it would be good for the hotel to have looked into this further than they did.
Overall though great holiday but cannot give the hotel 5 stars because of the issues we experienced above.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With the best views around, the renovated Park Shore Waikiki is perfectly located fronting world-famous Waikiki Beach and is situated between picturesque Diamond Head and the excitement of Waikiki. Accommodations feature breathtaking ocean and/or Diamond Head views with private lanais. The hotel's remarkable location is steps to the Honolulu Zoo, Kapiolani Park, Waikiki Shell and Waikiki Aquarium. You'll also enjoy having a mini-refrigerator and microwave in guestrooms for added convenience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, Cheap Tickets, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Agoda and Hotels.com so you can book your Park Shore Waikiki reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Park Shore Waikiki Honolulu
- Park Shore Hotel Hawaii
- Park Shore Waikiki Hawaii/Honolulu