A good hotel just off the Waikiki Beach strip. Close to shops and restaurants. The rooms are clean and comfortable but are basic for the price. Suggest ask for room on a high floor away from the pool, as music is played in the pool area. The lower floors are also susceptible to traffic noise. Meals can be bought at a restaurant on the 2nd floor but as it is also a bar it can be noisy. Hotel has free WiFi.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With the best views around, the renovated Park Shore Waikiki is perfectly located fronting world-famous Waikiki Beach and is situated between picturesque Diamond Head and the excitement of Waikiki. Accommodations feature breathtaking ocean and/or Diamond Head views with private lanais. The hotel's remarkable location is steps to the Honolulu Zoo, Kapiolani Park, Waikiki Shell and Waikiki Aquarium. You'll also enjoy having a mini-refrigerator and microwave in guestrooms for added convenience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, Cheap Tickets, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Agoda and Hotels.com so you can book your Park Shore Waikiki reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Park Shore Waikiki Honolulu
- Park Shore Hotel Hawaii
- Park Shore Waikiki Hawaii/Honolulu