We really enjoyed our stay at this gem of a hotel. The staff was very professional and courteous. Our suite was very roomy and comfortable, and had an amazing view of diamond head and a partial view of the beach.
They provide towels and beach chairs. Since we had a late flight, they allowed us to stay a few extra hours after checkout for an additional $10, which I though was a great deal. The rooms were well kept and clean. The location is ideal. The beach across the street has a seawall which makes it great for families with little ones. It's right across from the Honolulu zoo and a short drive from diamond head. It's away from the crowds, and the noise, but also a very short walk from the shops and restaurants.
Oh the premises, it's Lulu's cafe, which we thought was wonderful, and had more than a few meals there. The food is very good and it's inexpensive. The Japanese restaurant on the first floor is pricier, but had very authentic Japanese cuisine.
I did a lot of research prior to booking this hotel and I can honestly say it's one of the best values in Waikiki. We ended up staying at the Marriott, which is one block down from the Park Shore, after our flight back home got canceled. I am a Marriott rewards member, but I am glad that we chose the Park Shore for our stay, as our experience at the Marriott did not compare.
The Park Shore exceeded my expectations. I would highly recommend it and if I ever go back to Honolulu, I know where I'll be staying.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With the best views around, the renovated Park Shore Waikiki is perfectly located fronting world-famous Waikiki Beach and is situated between picturesque Diamond Head and the excitement of Waikiki. Accommodations feature breathtaking ocean and/or Diamond Head views with private lanais. The hotel's remarkable location is steps to the Honolulu Zoo, Kapiolani Park, Waikiki Shell and Waikiki Aquarium. You'll also enjoy having a mini-refrigerator and microwave in guestrooms for added convenience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Park Shore Waikiki reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Park Shore Waikiki Honolulu
- Park Shore Hotel Hawaii
- Park Shore Waikiki Hawaii/Honolulu