Best location in Waikiki. It has been updated since we were there, but we Loved it even with the old furnishings and carpet--because it is the last skyscraper on the King's Beach. It has the Best View: the best beach in Waikiki is right across the street, the Honolulu Zoo is across the other, with an awesome view of The Pacific Ocean, Diamond Head, and the local Mountains.
Make sure you get the Diamond head side, and not the dumpster side (we got that first, and I cried in the shower the first night). Lulu's surfer Bar & grill is downstairs, Starbuck's, an ABC store; and restaurants and shops galore within a few short blocks away. The International Market is ten minutes walk away. The Aquarium is a 7 min drive away. And it is not to far to drive to Hanama bay for awesome snorkeling ( or just cross the street with Snorkle Bob gear (about ten blocks to rent by the week; including prescription mask which I could see through better than my own glasses---and experience some of the best snorkeling in the world.
Eat at Lulu's (with 1/2 off coupon); Shorebird for buffet breakfast (look for coupons); the best Buffet dinner EVER is right next door at the Marriott .
I was there in 2008 with a second honeymoon, and it was one of the greatest highlights of our lives!!
Very helpful Concierge when we were there and I had a problem with my room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With the best views around, the renovated Park Shore Waikiki is perfectly located fronting world-famous Waikiki Beach and is situated between picturesque Diamond Head and the excitement of Waikiki. Accommodations feature breathtaking ocean and/or Diamond Head views with private lanais. The hotel's remarkable location is steps to the Honolulu Zoo, Kapiolani Park, Waikiki Shell and Waikiki Aquarium. You'll also enjoy having a mini-refrigerator and microwave in guestrooms for added convenience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Agoda and Tingo so you can book your Park Shore Waikiki reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Park Shore Waikiki Honolulu
- Park Shore Hotel Hawaii
- Park Shore Waikiki Hawaii/Honolulu