This hotel is outstanding, spacious rooms, comfortable beds and a staff that is second to none. You walk out of the hotel, cross the street and you are on the beach. Obviously on Waikiki you are near numerous restaurants and bars, and anything else you might be looking for. The Honolulu Zoo is also across the street. I hope I can stay at this hotel again soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With the best views around, the renovated Park Shore Waikiki is perfectly located fronting world-famous Waikiki Beach and is situated between picturesque Diamond Head and the excitement of Waikiki. Accommodations feature breathtaking ocean and/or Diamond Head views with private lanais. The hotel's remarkable location is steps to the Honolulu Zoo, Kapiolani Park, Waikiki Shell and Waikiki Aquarium. With our hospitality fee for all stays beginning August 1, 2014, Park Shore Waikiki allows guests to enjoy many hotel services and activities without having to incur miscellaneous charges. These amenities include DVDNow (Unlimited movies & PS3 games), Waikiki Shuttle (Complimentary Waikiki Shuttle Service), Daily Newspaper, In Room Coffee, In Room Safe, Local & Toll-Free Calls, Water in Lobby, and a Weekly Manager's Reception. You'll also enjoy having a mini-refrigerator and microwave in guestrooms for added convenience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Tingo, Travelocity, BookIt.com, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, Agoda, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Park Shore Waikiki reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Park Shore Waikiki Honolulu
- Park Shore Hotel Hawaii
- Park Shore Waikiki Hawaii/Honolulu