The hotel is brilliantly located opposite the beach on the very northern end of the main strip. Opposite the Zoo.It was very clean and efficient and this area is quieter than further south where there are more restaurants, night life and some red light happening. The hotel has no bars (private bar on the beach at the front) , no room service and the pool area is basic.We originally had a room facing the hotel next door, which had a tiny balcony (one small person ) and no real outlook. Got upgraded to a room on the side at the front which had a 2 person balcony and nice beach outlook. I imagine the views of beach and diamond head would be spectacular from the font and north rooms. Service was fine when you asked for something but not pro-active. For instance we didn't realize there was a Macy's 10% discount on the back of our room card until too late.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The newly renovated Park Shore Waikiki is perfectly located fronting world-famous Waikiki Beach and is situated between picturesque Diamond Head and the excitement of Waikiki. Accommodations feature breathtaking ocean and/or Diamond Head views, coffeemaker, mini-refrigerator, and microwave. The Honolulu Zoo, Kapiolani Park, Waikiki Shell and Waikiki Aquarium are also within a short walking distance from the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Tingo, Travelocity, BookIt.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Park Shore Waikiki reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Park Shore Waikiki Honolulu
- Park Shore Hotel Hawaii
- Park Shore Waikiki Hawaii/Honolulu