We recently had 11 nights at the Park Shore. The location is ideal! Walk across the street to the beach, up the road for restaurants and shops, and across the side street to the zoo. We loved waking up to the sounds of the monkeys each morning! We had a ocean view room with a balcony and the view of Waikiki Beach and also up to Diamond Head crater was awesome! Didn't want to leave the balcony! The rate was really good too and our room a perfect size. I would highly recommend this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The newly renovated Park Shore Waikiki is perfectly located fronting world-famous Waikiki Beach and is situated between picturesque Diamond Head and the excitement of Waikiki. Accommodations feature breathtaking ocean and/or Diamond Head views, coffeemaker, mini-refrigerator, and microwave. The Honolulu Zoo, Kapiolani Park, Waikiki Shell and Waikiki Aquarium are also within a short walking distance from the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Tingo, Travelocity, BookIt.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Park Shore Waikiki reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Park Shore Waikiki Honolulu
- Park Shore Hotel Hawaii
- Park Shore Waikiki Hawaii/Honolulu