Perfect place if you are trying to stay in Waikiki on a budget. It's a little dated, but clean, quiet, comfortable and the rooms are moderately spacious. The staff here are 5 star folk - very kind, helpful and polite. It's also a great choice if you are intending on being out of the hotel most of the day. The beach and Honolulu Zoo are right across the street. If you have a car, the valet allows free in/out privileges and will leave your car by the door if you are just running in and out. The hotel will also allow you to store your luggage at the hotel before or after your check-in/out time if you need them to. Free Wi-Fi in the lobby. A sushi bar is also in the lobby.
There are 2 ABC stores nearby - 1 accessible from the lobby and the other near the hotel's valet. You're just 6-7 blocks from the Waikiki Strip (lest than a 10 minute walk). The hotel is a KOA member and part of the Aqua brand of hotels.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With the best views around, the renovated Park Shore Waikiki is perfectly located fronting world-famous Waikiki Beach and is situated between picturesque Diamond Head and the excitement of Waikiki. Accommodations feature breathtaking ocean and/or Diamond Head views with private lanais. The hotel's remarkable location is steps to the Honolulu Zoo, Kapiolani Park, Waikiki Shell and Waikiki Aquarium. You'll also enjoy having a mini-refrigerator and microwave in guestrooms for added convenience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Park Shore Waikiki reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Park Shore Waikiki Honolulu
- Park Shore Hotel Hawaii
- Park Shore Waikiki Hawaii/Honolulu