We had a one night stay over on Waikiki after a week in Kauai. Stayed in the one bedroom suite. Our two teenage boys bunked in the living room on a roll away and sofa bed. (no charge for the roll away). Nicely appointed room (nice bathroom and shower as well), spacious, and great view of the ocean. Hotel staff was friendly and informative (A+ on every account). Can't remember the name, but the deli next door to the hotel serves healthy vegetarian and non vegetarian fare at a reasonable price. That was a huge bonus, as we often struggle to find fresh health food on the go. The Park Shore put a superb finishing touch on our first family vacation to Hawaii. Will definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With the best views around, the renovated Park Shore Waikiki is perfectly located fronting world-famous Waikiki Beach and is situated between picturesque Diamond Head and the excitement of Waikiki. Accommodations feature breathtaking ocean and/or Diamond Head views with private lanais. The hotel's remarkable location is steps to the Honolulu Zoo, Kapiolani Park, Waikiki Shell and Waikiki Aquarium. You'll also enjoy having a mini-refrigerator and microwave in guestrooms for added convenience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Park Shore Waikiki reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Park Shore Waikiki Honolulu
- Park Shore Hotel Hawaii
- Park Shore Waikiki Hawaii/Honolulu