Keeping it short and simple.. I think.
We stayed here from Feb. 21 to the 28 2014. Got a package deal with Westjet (love this airline too.) We always check the reviews on tripadvisor first. This hotel got really great reviews so we deceided to stay here. We stayed in room 1517 which at first seemed a little underwhelming when we first got in. We soon warmed up to it though.. and I should explain by underwhelmed, I mean it seemed small. The room itself was clean, had a safe, fridge and the other standard amenities. Loved, loved, loved the views. If we were one floor down in same room we would have only been able to see beach as it is in a corner.. Could see Diamond Head and the beach from our room.
This hotel is literally across the street from the beach. The hotel was clean, lobby clean and bright. Staff were friendly, helpful and talkative. Liked having the free coffee, juice and water down in the lobby everyday.
We used towels and beach chairs from hotel too. Nice.
On last day we stored our suitcases in a locked room in lobby and were able to use a hospitality suite free of charge as we were a late check out that evening. (Could still go to beach all day etc. then get changed for flight later that night.
Price is a little high but not out of line with other hotels at peak season.
We would recommend this hotel and it has now become our new favourite on Waikiki.
Oh ya, we did eat at Tucker and Bevy a couple times. It is kind of a deli. Great sandwiches and smoothies for a reasonable price.
*Tried several times to add photo on tripadvisor but for some reason it won't let me.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With the best views around, the renovated Park Shore Waikiki is perfectly located fronting world-famous Waikiki Beach and is situated between picturesque Diamond Head and the excitement of Waikiki. Accommodations feature breathtaking ocean and/or Diamond Head views with private lanais. The hotel's remarkable location is steps to the Honolulu Zoo, Kapiolani Park, Waikiki Shell and Waikiki Aquarium. You'll also enjoy having a mini-refrigerator and microwave in guestrooms for added convenience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Park Shore Waikiki reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Park Shore Waikiki Honolulu
- Park Shore Hotel Hawaii
- Park Shore Waikiki Hawaii/Honolulu