We stayed at the Park Shore for 4 nights on our way back to Australia. The hotel is located at the very end of the Waikiki strip which makes for stunning views of the ocean and Diamond Head, we could even see the flamingos and elephants in the zoo from our room (which was an ocean front). The walk into Waikiki is short, we also walked to the Ala Moana mall on the other side of 'town'. The hotel itself is nice enough, more like a nice motel for hotel prices. We were on the 10th floor and the traffic noise at the intersection (bus announcements etc) seemed loud and continued late into the night. Room service timing was below average: our room wasn't made up until around 4 pm each day however the overall cleanliness of the room was good.
- Also Known As:
- Park Shore Waikiki Honolulu
- Park Shore Hotel Hawaii
- Park Shore Waikiki Hawaii/Honolulu
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The newly renovated Park Shore Waikiki is perfectly located fronting world-famous Waikiki Beach and is situated between picturesque Diamond Head and the excitement of Waikiki. Accommodations feature breathtaking ocean and/or Diamond Head views, coffeemaker, mini-refrigerator, and microwave. The Honolulu Zoo, Kapiolani Park, Waikiki Shell and Waikiki Aquarium are also within a short walking distance from the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Amex, BookIt.com, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, EasyToBook, getaroom.com, Agoda, Venere, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Park Shore Waikiki reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.