My wife and I stayed at the Park Shore hotel for 9 days in March 2014 and would definately stay there again The service from reception was excellent. We had 3 minor problems which were attended to and fixed within 5 minutes on each occasion(radio,safe and kettle)Our room had spectacular views (9th floor) of ocean and Diamond head.Room was not large but adequate for our needs. We had twin queen beds.I am claustrophobic and the least time spent in elevators the better. Elevators were quick and no problems.Situated away from the main Waikiki area it was ideal for our needs..On the Monday evening the noise from the night club below was the only negative I found. Excellent value for money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With the best views around, the renovated Park Shore Waikiki is perfectly located fronting world-famous Waikiki Beach and is situated between picturesque Diamond Head and the excitement of Waikiki. Accommodations feature breathtaking ocean and/or Diamond Head views with private lanais. The hotel's remarkable location is steps to the Honolulu Zoo, Kapiolani Park, Waikiki Shell and Waikiki Aquarium. You'll also enjoy having a mini-refrigerator and microwave in guestrooms for added convenience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Agoda, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Park Shore Waikiki reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Park Shore Waikiki Honolulu
- Park Shore Hotel Hawaii
- Park Shore Waikiki Hawaii/Honolulu