After a 10 hour flight from Australia, we took a taxi to our hotel and it was a relieved to finally arrived and shown our room straight away.We stayed at Park Shore hotel with my husband & 3 teenage children for 11 days in February 2014. We booked two bedroom in level 15 as we just decided to go to Hawaii at the last minute and we couldn't find a hotel anywhere that could accomodate a family of 5. We found the hotel really good and handy to everything as we did a lot of activities, we got picked up from either right infront of our hotel or just around the corner at the other hotels. We didn't hire a car because we didn't need to. The hotel is so close to everything, my children went to the beach almost everyday if we weren't out all day. The hotel was very clean & comfortable for the price we paid. Bed sheets changed and room cleaned every day by a lovely lady that look after level 15. The front desk were very helpful even the guys in the front desk the Concierge were very helpful, always willing to help us. There is a very nice restaurant in level 2 at the hotel,we had dinner there a couple of times. The pool area is ok, they put on a free happy hour every Wednesday afternoon at the pool side when we were there. You can catch the best sunset from the pool side, just make sure you have your camera with you. I took some beautiful pictures of the Sunset from there. I would reccomend this hotel to anyone as its very cheap, clean & closer to everything. We will stay at Park Shore Waikiki again for sure if we go to Honolulu again.
- Also Known As:
- Park Shore Waikiki Honolulu
- Park Shore Hotel Hawaii
- Park Shore Waikiki Hawaii/Honolulu
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The newly renovated Park Shore Waikiki is perfectly located fronting world-famous Waikiki Beach and is situated between picturesque Diamond Head and the excitement of Waikiki. Accommodations feature breathtaking ocean and/or Diamond Head views, coffeemaker, mini-refrigerator, and microwave. The Honolulu Zoo, Kapiolani Park, Waikiki Shell and Waikiki Aquarium are also within a short walking distance from the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Amex, BookIt.com, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, EasyToBook, getaroom.com, Agoda, Venere, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Park Shore Waikiki reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.