Just in front of the zoo, it was an excellent and not that expensive alternative. You still can walk all over Waikiki attractions. The hotel was comfortable, bedding, shower, etc.
Service really good. Valet parking available. We had a partial ocean view, from the balcony we got excellent pictures of the sunset and of our main view that was Diamond Head. Excellent!! We were very pleased with the location, service, and comfort.
Totally recommend this hotel. If you want to hit the beach it is just in front of the street. There are plenty of alternatives to get a snack or a good meal around.
The only downside, and it is not a hotel problem is that just around the corner there were some characters (people) that stayed all night out and one of the nights was a bit noisy.
- Also Known As:
- Park Shore Waikiki Honolulu
- Park Shore Hotel Hawaii
- Park Shore Waikiki Hawaii/Honolulu
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The newly renovated Park Shore Waikiki is perfectly located fronting world-famous Waikiki Beach and is situated between picturesque Diamond Head and the excitement of Waikiki. Accommodations feature breathtaking ocean and/or Diamond Head views, coffeemaker, mini-refrigerator, and microwave. The Honolulu Zoo, Kapiolani Park, Waikiki Shell and Waikiki Aquarium are also within a short walking distance from the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Amex, BookIt.com, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, EasyToBook, getaroom.com, Agoda, Venere, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Park Shore Waikiki reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.