Stayed for one week in January for vacation with my mom. We had booked a two double bed room with city view, and we got one on the 8th floor. View is limited by the neighbor hotel, but if you lean out a little bit from the balcony, you can actually see the ocean and beach as well.
Reasonably priced as well, and the location is absolutely amazing. Just a few steps, literally, from Waikiki Beach and the Pacific Ocean.
Pool is on the 3rd floor, can get a little bit noisy from the traffic nearby, but didn't bother me too much.
The rooms are newly renovated and where very clean. No complaints there. The only thing is that I felt the room was a little small, with limited space to put bags and suitcases. There are no chairs in the room, you have to sit on the bed to watch TV. But hey, you don't spend too much time in the room while on vacation in Hawaii?!?? ;)
Tip: Wednesdays they have Managers reception, with drinks and snacks in the pool area. Very nice to meet the general manager and have a little chat with him about the hotel and our vacation. Genuine guy who really took pride in the newly renovated rooms!
We were very pleased with our stay, and would definitely come back next time we're in Honolulu.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With the best views around, the renovated Park Shore Waikiki is perfectly located fronting world-famous Waikiki Beach and is situated between picturesque Diamond Head and the excitement of Waikiki. Accommodations feature breathtaking ocean and/or Diamond Head views with private lanais. The hotel's remarkable location is steps to the Honolulu Zoo, Kapiolani Park, Waikiki Shell and Waikiki Aquarium. You'll also enjoy having a mini-refrigerator and microwave in guestrooms for added convenience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Agoda, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Park Shore Waikiki reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Park Shore Waikiki Honolulu
- Park Shore Hotel Hawaii
- Park Shore Waikiki Hawaii/Honolulu