This hotel is well located. Closed to the beach. Easy walk to all entertainment. The staff is really friendly. I arrived really late but Nick welcome me with a great smile. When I asked him about a room upgrade he told me that was too late but that I should check back the next morning. Next morning, I went back to the reception and Jara told me that Nick told her about me. She upgraded me to a partial ocean view. The view was wonderful. Lanai was facing building but second window was full ocean view so nothing to complain about it. I will definitely stay at the Park Shore again.
- Also Known As:
- Park Shore Waikiki Honolulu
- Park Shore Hotel Hawaii
- Park Shore Waikiki Hawaii/Honolulu
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The newly renovated Park Shore Waikiki is perfectly located fronting world-famous Waikiki Beach and is situated between picturesque Diamond Head and the excitement of Waikiki. Accommodations feature breathtaking ocean and/or Diamond Head views, coffeemaker, mini-refrigerator, and microwave. The Honolulu Zoo, Kapiolani Park, Waikiki Shell and Waikiki Aquarium are also within a short walking distance from the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Amex, Travelocity, BookIt.com, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, EasyToBook, getaroom.com, Agoda, Venere, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Park Shore Waikiki reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.