We have stayed at the Park Shore for 3 nights in a Standard Room (no views). The rooms are smaller than in any of the other hotels we stayed in Hawaii but the location makes it up for it.
The rooms are clean and well kept. The service of the rooms are rather late in the day and when returning from an excursion or trip after 2 pm and the rooms are not serviced you feel rather disappointed. All up we enjoyed our stay but would most likely not return and rather try a different hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The newly renovated Park Shore Waikiki is perfectly located fronting world-famous Waikiki Beach and is situated between picturesque Diamond Head and the excitement of Waikiki. Accommodations feature breathtaking ocean and/or Diamond Head views, coffeemaker, mini-refrigerator, and microwave. The Honolulu Zoo, Kapiolani Park, Waikiki Shell and Waikiki Aquarium are also within a short walking distance from the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Tingo, Travelocity, BookIt.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Park Shore Waikiki reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Park Shore Waikiki Honolulu
- Park Shore Hotel Hawaii
- Park Shore Waikiki Hawaii/Honolulu