The staff at the Park Shore was wonderful! My wife and I booked the hotel for our honeymoon based on reviews, price and location and we were not disappointed! From the valet staff to the front desk, everyone was extremely friendly and helpful during our stay.
Beyond the awesome staff our room was well kept and as expected, the location of the pool on the third level, with views of both Diamond Head and the beach, was a great place to relax and enjoy the view and the location at the far eastern end of Waikiki is perfect! You're close to all the action on the water with the added benefit of less foot and vehicle traffic (within reason, this is a major city and a busy one at that).
We will definitely have Park Shore high on our list for our next trip to Hawaii!
- Also Known As:
- Park Shore Waikiki Honolulu
- Park Shore Hotel Hawaii
- Park Shore Waikiki Hawaii/Honolulu
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The newly renovated Park Shore Waikiki is perfectly located fronting world-famous Waikiki Beach and is situated between picturesque Diamond Head and the excitement of Waikiki. Accommodations feature breathtaking ocean and/or Diamond Head views, coffeemaker, mini-refrigerator, and microwave. The Honolulu Zoo, Kapiolani Park, Waikiki Shell and Waikiki Aquarium are also within a short walking distance from the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Aqua Hospitality , Amex, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Olotels, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Park Shore Waikiki reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.