This is the first hotel we visited on our two week honeymoon and we really enjoyed our three-night stay. The location is great directly across from the beach. We were treated to an upgrade (paid for standard, got a partial ocean view room) because it was our honeymoon--THANKS, Park Shore! To us, there was nothing partial about our ocean view, though! The window looked directly at the ocean and we were so happy.
This place is a great place to stay and we would love to visit again. We also loved LuLu's for breakfast (Tip: Their portions are huge so just get one meal and split it with someone to have a very reasonably priced breakfast).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With the best views around, the renovated Park Shore Waikiki is perfectly located fronting world-famous Waikiki Beach and is situated between picturesque Diamond Head and the excitement of Waikiki. Accommodations feature breathtaking ocean and/or Diamond Head views with private lanais. The hotel's remarkable location is steps to the Honolulu Zoo, Kapiolani Park, Waikiki Shell and Waikiki Aquarium. You'll also enjoy having a mini-refrigerator and microwave in guestrooms for added convenience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, TripOnline SA, EasyToBook, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Park Shore Waikiki reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Park Shore Waikiki Honolulu
- Park Shore Hotel Hawaii
- Park Shore Waikiki Hawaii/Honolulu