We stayed in room 509 for five nights. I was very disappointed by the location of the room. It was our 25th wedding anniversary and I had really hoped for an ocean view. We had a peek-a-boo view of the ocean through the trees and a lovely view of Diamond Head and the pool neither of which we were excited about. We visit the Rocky Mountains frequently so Diamond Head was not particularly interesting for us. Having said that, the hotel itself is a great place to stay and having read the reviews I know that lots of people are lucky enough to get an upgrade to an ocean view room on a higher floor that is not obscured by the trees. Our room itself was lovely, everything was new, very clean, and we enjoyed our stay there. We would definitely stay there again if we could have a room on a higher floor.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With the best views around, the renovated Park Shore Waikiki is perfectly located fronting world-famous Waikiki Beach and is situated between picturesque Diamond Head and the excitement of Waikiki. Accommodations feature breathtaking ocean and/or Diamond Head views with private lanais. The hotel's remarkable location is steps to the Honolulu Zoo, Kapiolani Park, Waikiki Shell and Waikiki Aquarium. You'll also enjoy having a mini-refrigerator and microwave in guestrooms for added convenience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, Cheap Tickets, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Agoda and getaroom.com so you can book your Park Shore Waikiki reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Park Shore Waikiki Honolulu
- Park Shore Hotel Hawaii
- Park Shore Waikiki Hawaii/Honolulu