The staff of frontdesk are friendly and their services so quick & adiquate. Our 14th floor Diamondhead Suite has a GREAT view of mountain, park and ocean. But 15th or higher would have a whole view of mountain. The bathroom is a bit small but very clean and functional. There was no bottle opener so I bought it at a ABC store by $5.5. Wifi service was not gotten through somehow by my Smartphone. But no problem because I rented a mobile wifi router. Newly opened store Tacker & Bevvy picnic food is strongly recommendable to lovers of natural foods. They made a freash juice by a latest slow juicer. Overall, a stay at this hotel fullfilled our wish to feel natural refreshment of Hawaii.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With the best views around, the renovated Park Shore Waikiki is perfectly located fronting world-famous Waikiki Beach and is situated between picturesque Diamond Head and the excitement of Waikiki. Accommodations feature breathtaking ocean and/or Diamond Head views with private lanais. The hotel's remarkable location is steps to the Honolulu Zoo, Kapiolani Park, Waikiki Shell and Waikiki Aquarium. You'll also enjoy having a mini-refrigerator and microwave in guestrooms for added convenience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, Cheap Tickets, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and Agoda so you can book your Park Shore Waikiki reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Park Shore Waikiki Honolulu
- Park Shore Hotel Hawaii
- Park Shore Waikiki Hawaii/Honolulu