We booked an ocean front room for our 10yr wedding anniversary during the first week of September. We had a late check in and were very tired from the flight. To our surprise the lady working front desk knew it was our anniversary and upgraded us to a suite! It was large, clean and very comfortable, we didn't realize how spectacular the view would be until the sunrise that morning. It was breathtaking! Our room was 1811 and we highly recommend booking this suite. You have unobstructed views of Diamond Head and Waikiki Beach! So calming and relaxing! Lovely to sleep with the balcony open to hear the ocean waves. The service at the Park Shore is fabulous, everyone is very helpful and always happy! I've been fortunate to have been to Hawaii several times before but this was my first time at the Park Shore and can honestly say it was the best hotel with great service that I have experienced there. Everything was perfect and so very memorable. We will defiantly be back!
- Also Known As:
- Park Shore Waikiki Honolulu
- Park Shore Hotel Hawaii
- Park Shore Waikiki Hawaii/Honolulu
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The newly renovated Park Shore Waikiki is perfectly located fronting world-famous Waikiki Beach and is situated between picturesque Diamond Head and the excitement of Waikiki. Accommodations feature breathtaking ocean and/or Diamond Head views, coffeemaker, mini-refrigerator, and microwave. The Honolulu Zoo, Kapiolani Park, Waikiki Shell and Waikiki Aquarium are also within a short walking distance from the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Amex, BookIt.com, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, EasyToBook, getaroom.com, Agoda, Venere, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your Park Shore Waikiki reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.