Liked the location of Park Shore. Close to beach and a much quieter location than other places in Waikiki we have stayed in. Pink Line trolleys stop just around the corner for shopping. Nice pool area but hours could be longer and closes at sunset. Rooms very nicely remodelled.
- Also Known As:
- Park Shore Waikiki Honolulu
- Park Shore Hotel Hawaii
- Park Shore Waikiki Hawaii/Honolulu
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The newly renovated Park Shore Waikiki is perfectly located fronting world-famous Waikiki Beach and is situated between picturesque Diamond Head and the excitement of Waikiki. Accommodations feature breathtaking ocean and/or Diamond Head views, coffeemaker, mini-refrigerator, and microwave. The Honolulu Zoo, Kapiolani Park, Waikiki Shell and Waikiki Aquarium are also within a short walking distance from the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Amex, Travelocity, BookIt.com, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, EasyToBook, getaroom.com, Agoda, Venere, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Park Shore Waikiki reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.