This hotel is great vale for money. The location is fantastic: only 5 mins walk from main strip and an easy 10 min walk to the beach.
We stayed in a 1 bedroom suite which was large enough for 2 couples and a baby as the room had two single day beds (which staff made up as a double) and another double bed. If you have young children with strollers the 1 bedroom suite has set of stairs to get to the room which can be a hassle but we left the stroller at reception.
Hotel was standard with basic kitchen facilities, rooms could do with a remodel.
What made the hotel were the friendly staff!
Would recommend this hotel and would stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Maile Sky Court is located on the western end of Waikiki. This 44-story hotel with commanding views of the Pacific Ocean, Koolau Mountains and Waikiki skyline is just 3 blocks to Waikiki Beach and 4 blocks to the Hawaii Convention Center. Conveniently located near shopping, dining and activities, this affordable hotel also features rooms with compact refrigerators, coffeemakers, stove-tops in studios and microwaves in deluxe rooms & suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, HotelTravel.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Maile Sky Court reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Maile Sky Court Hotel Honolulu
- Castle Maile Sky Court Honolulu
- Ohana Maile Sky Court
- Castle Maile Sky Court Hotel
- Maile Sky Court Hawaii/Honolulu