We stayed here for 4 nights. It was a great location. The beach was just down the street. The hotel is surrounded by restaurants. Waikiki is a busy area. The room was a place to sleep. It was clean, friendly staff, good location. Parking was a crime! They charged a lot daily.
The pool is tiny with a hot tub. Nothing great.
For the price we paid , it was fine.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Maile Sky Court is located on the western end of Waikiki. This 44-story hotel with commanding views of the Pacific Ocean, Koolau Mountains and Waikiki skyline is just 3 blocks to Waikiki Beach and 4 blocks to the Hawaii Convention Center. Conveniently located near shopping, dining and activities, this affordable hotel also features rooms with compact refrigerators, coffeemakers, stove-tops in studios and microwaves in deluxe rooms & suites. With the daily Convenience Fee, guests receive amenities including: Internet access, unlimited movies and playstation 3 games, local and toll-free phone calls, in-room coffee daily, in-room safe, daily newspaper, and Waikiki Shuttle service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, BookIt.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Maile Sky Court reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Maile Sky Court Hotel Honolulu
- Castle Maile Sky Court Honolulu
- Ohana Maile Sky Court
- Castle Maile Sky Court Hotel
- Maile Sky Court Hawaii/Honolulu